Can I add other sign-in methods for my BOOK☆WALKER account?
Yes, you can add other sign-in methods from [My Account].
Please follow the steps below to link your account with other sign-in methods.
*You may not link your account with other sign-in methods if you are using a Niconico account.
*You may not delete your sign-in information once you link it with your account.
■How to link your e-mail address account
· You can sign-in with your e-mail address to your account created by other services’ (Google/Twitter/Facebook/Apple) sign-in information by doing this.
1) Access [My Account] after signing in with your Google/Twitter/Facebook/Apple account.
2) Select the “Register” link for “E-mail address”
3) Enter your e-mail address and password information, then select “Register”
4) You can now sign-in your account with your e-mail address in addition to your original sign-in information.
■How to link your Google/Twitter/Facebook/Apple accounts
· You can sign-in to to your e-mail account using other services’ (Google/Twitter/Facebook/Apple) sign-in information by doing this.
1) Access [My Account] after signing in with your e-mail address.
2) Select the “Edit” link for “Sign-in Account”
3) Select the “Link Accounts” button for the service you wish to link to your account.
4) You can now sign-in with your linked account as well as your e-mail address.
*You can link several services for signing in to your account.
*This function does not allow you to merge your accounts when you have accidentally created more than two accounts.
*Even if you have accidentally deleted your original account, you can still sign-in your BOOK☆WALKER account using your sign-in information you have linked your account with.