How to add eBooks to app’s bookshelf. (iOS/Android App)(Under Ver 7.3.0)
You can add your eBooks from the app’s [List] or [Bookshelf]
※The operation is different depending on the app version.
【Under Ver 7.3.0】
You can add up to 1000 eBooks for one bookshelf.
※Blank space also counted as 1 eBook
Also, it is not possible to put a blank space at the very end of the bookshelf, or to put a blank without storing eBooks in the bookshelf.
※If you have purchased a large number of eBooks, it may take some time to display the list of books to add to the bookshelf.
(In some case it will take several minutes)
■ Add Books From app’s [Bookshelf]
【1】 Tap [Bookshelf] on the bottom of the screen
【2】Select Bookshelf to add books
【3】Tap [＋] in the right bottom of the screen
【4】Select books and tap [Add]
■ Add Books From [List]
【1】Tap [Edit] on the top right of the screen
【3】Tap [Change Bookshelf] > [Add to Bookshelf] > OK
【4】 Select bookshelf and tap [change] at the bottom of the screen and tap [Change]
【Versions earlier than 7.0.0】
■ From app’s [Bookshelf]
- Tap [Bookshelf] and then tap [Add Book]
- Check the eBook(s) you want to add then tap [Add] on the bottom of the screen
■ From app’s [List]
- Tap [Edit] on the top right of the screen and choose the eBook(s) you want to add
- Tap [Change Bookshelf] on the bottom of the screen, then tap [Add to Bookshelf]
- Choose the bookshelf and tap [Change] on the bottom of the screen