What is a “Library” function?
This function saves the current Bookshelf data on the server and allows it to be used (restored) on other devices.
A maximum of 300 Bookshelves can be made in one “Library”. “Library” can be saved on the server, and the saved data can be restored on other devices. It also allows you to keep all your Bookshelf data even when reinstalling the BOOK☆WALKER app. Up to 10 Libraries can be saved to the server.
■ How to save / restore “Library”
 Saving Bookshelf set to the server
- Go to [Library Settings] from the menu shown at the top left of the app screen
- Select [Save Library to Server]
- Select [Save Current Library to Server], and the current data stored on the Bookshelf is saved
 Restoring Bookshelf on another device
- Open app on the device you want to restore, then go to [Library Settings] from the menu shown at the top left of the app screen
- Select [Restore Library from Server]
- Select the Library you’ve saved in step 3 of  above, and the saved bookshelf should be restored
* Reference: How to create a Bookshelf
- Open [My Bookshelf List] from the menu shown at the top left of the app screen
- Create a new Bookshelf from [Add Bookshelf] at the top of the screen