How can I create a new Bookshelf online (on PC)?
You can use the Online Bookshelf function to create a new Bookshelf.
Here are the steps to create a new Bookshelf on PC (online) from the Online Bookshelf.
Creating a bookshelf on PC (online)
1. Select [Add Bookshelves] button.
You can find the button on the left menu under [Edit Bookshelf]. When selecting the button, a screen will pop-up as in the image below.
2. Select [Apply] button.
* In order to reflect changes on the Online Bookshelf to the app, please activate [Automatic Sync for Library] from the BOOK☆WALKER app.
- Launch BOOK☆WALKER App and select Menu (box and an arrow icon) on the upper left-hand corner
- Select [Library Settings]
- Activate [Automatic Sync for Library]
* If you cannot activate the [Automatic Sync for Library] setting, follow the steps below:
- Select [Settings] on the BOOK☆WALKER App
- Deactivate [Subscription Settings]
* Please make sure to save your changes from the [Save Changes to Server] button when you edit data on the Online Bookshelf. The latest data will be saved to the server by doing so and allow you to reflect it to the Online Bookshelf for PC as well as the BOOK☆WALKER App (Android/iOS).