How can I redeem an eBook received as gift?
You may redeem your eBook by entering the gift code on the Redeem Gift Code page.
If you are gifted an eBook from your friend, family, etc., please accept your eBook by entering the gift code on the “Redeem Gift Code” page.
The gifted eBook does not have an expiration date, so once you redeem your eBook, you may read it anytime, anywhere online or on the BOOK☆WALKER app.
* Please be noted that if a limited time bonus item (such as original bookshelf skins and bonus illustrations) expires before the eBook is redeemed, the recipient will not be able to receive the bonus item. See eBooks with bonus items from here.
■How to redeem your eBook
1. Create an account (free) if you are not a BOOK☆WALKER member
2. Access the “Redeem Gift Code” page, and sign-in
3. Enter the gift code (e.g. vfz8upvttrzcfj) under “Please enter the gift code.”, then select “Continue”
4. Confirm the eBook you wish to redeem, then select “Redeem Gift Code”
5. Your redeemed eBook will be granted to your account within several minutes
■How to read your redeemed eBook
You can read your eBook online or use the BOOK☆WALKER App.
(1) Read online
Access [My Account] > [Purchased eBooks], then select the eBook you wish to read from the “Read on Browser“ button.
(2) Read on App
After installing the BOOK☆WALKER App on your iOS/Android devices and downloading your purchased eBook data from the [My Library(List)] screen, you will be able to read your eBooks even without internet access.