Can I read ePub files that I own on the BOOK☆WALKER app?
Yes, you may read your ePub files you own by importing them to the BOOK☆WALKER app.
eBooks purchased on BOOK☆WALKER cannot be downloaded in an ePub nor PDF format to apps other than the BOOK☆WALKER app.
On the other hand, if you own an ePub file which you have created yourself, or have download a DRM-free ePub file, you may import those files to the BOOK☆WALKER app to read.
■How to import ePub data to the Android app
1. Install BOOK☆WALKER app to your Android device from Google Play.
2. Start up the app on smartphone/tablet, then connect the device to your desktop PC. It should show an alert message together with the storage location, so save the file to the following location:
* Depending on your device the above location may not be available. In such cases, please go to [Books] > [ePub Files] on the BOOK☆WALKER app and choose [Change Saving Destination] from the options to designate a new location. Putting the ePub file into the new location should fix the problem.
3. Add EPUB files under the specified location
4. Go back to the BOOK☆WALKER app and select Select Menu (three-line icon) on the upper left hand corner
5. Select [ePub Files] under [Books]
6. ePub files added from iTunes should show up on list *Please be noted that you may not directly delete imported ePub files under from the Android app.
For Android devices, you may also save your ePub data to the specified directory without connecting to your desktop PC. For example, you may transfer ePub data using services such as Google Drive or Dropbax and copy them to the directory through file manager apps, so please use those services accordingly based on your current environment.
■How to import ePub data to the iOS app
1. Install BOOK☆WALKER app to your iOS device from AppStore
2. Connect your iPhone/iPad to your desktop PC, then startup iTunes and sign-in
3. Select [Your name‘s iPhone/iPad] > [Apps]
4. Add EPUB files under [File Sharing] > [Apps] > [BookWalker] > [BookWalker Documents]
5. Startup BOOK☆WALKER app on iPhone/iPad
6. Select Menu (three-line icon) on the upper left hand corner
7. Select [ePub Files] under [Books]
8. ePub files added from iTunes should show up on list