I can’t register my credit card
Please register your card information at the timing of your next purchase.
If the credit card you’re about to register is a debit card or a prepaid credit card, you need to make a “settlement” in order to register your card. Therefore, please register your card information at the timing of your next purchase.
* This is also required even if you wish to only update your card’s [expiration date].
1. Add an eBook to cart and proceed to the settlement screen.
2. Tick off “Save Number” beneath [Payment Option] > [Credit Card] button. Then select the [Credit Card] button.
3. Select [Enter New Card Information], then enter your new credit card information.
4. Select [Next] and follow the instructions to complete the payment.
* Please note that confirmation of card validity is necessary on account of payment system.
* If you register a card number at the timing of your purchase, you can use it as a registered credit card from your next purchase and on.
* Functions on the BOOK☆WALKER store that require credit card registration such as pre-order can be used after you once register your credit card by following steps 1 to 4 above.