Basic operation of Online Bookshelf (for PC)
Please refer to the detailed explanation.
※Please note that currently you are unable to restore Library data from the BOOK☆WALKER App Ver 7.0.0 or higher. The data linkage function with the app Ver.7.0.0 or higher is currently a work in progress. We will notify you once it is available.
The selected Bookshelf is displayed on the center of the Online Bookshelf screen as in the image. Please refer to below for detailed explanation of each function.
Details of each function
1. Display Mode
You can select the Bookshelf/List mode for displaying Bookshelves.
You can search a Bookshelf you’ve created by the Bookshelf name.
3. Full Screen Mode
You can view your Bookshelf in full screen.
4. Select Bookshelf
The list of all your Bookshelves created within the selected Library is shown here. You can scroll and select the Bookshelf you wish to display. (*See more information about Library from here.)
5. Add/Edit Books
You can add, sort, or delete books within the selected Bookshelf.
6. Slide Bookshelf
Slide to view other Bookshelves.
You can make the selected Bookshelf visible to the public by activating the [Make your Bookshelf shareable with others] settings.
You can also earn BOOK☆WALKER Coin by sharing affiliate URL of your Bookshelf with others! (*See more information about the affiliate program from here.)
8. Edit [Library]
You can select a different Library or restore your Library data from the server. (*See more information about Library from here.)
9. Edit [Bookshelf]
By selecting the [Add Bookshelves] button, the screen as in the following image will pop up and you’ll be able to add new Bookshelves.
By selecting the [Edit Books & Bookshelves] button, you’ll be able to edit, sort, delete books and bookshelves on the List View.
* In order to reflect changes on the Online Bookshelf to the app, please activate [Automatic Sync for Library] from the BOOK☆WALKER app.
- Launch BOOK☆WALKER App and select Menu (box and an arrow icon) on the upper left-hand corner
- Select [Library Settings]
- Activate [Automatic Sync for Library]
* If you cannot activate the [Automatic Sync for Library] setting, follow the steps below:
- Select [Settings] on the BOOK☆WALKER App
- Deactivate [Subscription Settings]
* Please make sure to save your changes from the [Save Changes to Server] button when you edit data on the Online Bookshelf. The latest data will be saved to the server by doing so and allow you to reflect it to the Online Bookshelf for PC as well as the BOOK☆WALKER App (Android/iOS).