How to sync bookshelf with other devices? (iOS, Android app)
Please use [Library Settings] on Menu.
※(Updated on July 5, 2021) [Automatic Sync for Library] has been available since Ver. 7.0.6 for Android.
In ver. 7.0.6 or later for Android, the book cover size setting is also subject to synchronization.
※[Automatic Sync for Library] is currently unavailable for BOOK☆WALKER app ver. 7.0.0 or higher for iOS. It is currently under development, we will inform you again once it is become available. To sync between devices, please refer to the steps below.
Please follow these steps
【1】Save [Library] you want to sync to server
- Tap [Library Settings] from the Menu on the top left side of the screen
- Tap [Save Library to Server]
- Tap [Save Current Library to Server
【2】Sync your library to another device
- Tap [Library Settings] from the Menu on the top left side of the screen from the device you want to sync
- Tap [Restore Library from Server]
- Choose library you want to restore
※In BOOK☆WALKER app ver. 7.0.0 or higher, if the images used for [Cover Image] is saved on the devices, it will not be synced. Please set the [Cover Image] from each devices manually.