What is a “Coin Boost”?
When there is a “Coin Boost” icon shown on the eBook, it means that you get additional coins granted to your account.
When there is a “Coin Boost” icon shown on the eBook’s details page for example, it means that other than the coin you get based on your membership rank, you also get additional coins granted to your account by pre-ordering an eBook are participating in special campaigns, and so on.
■ Types of “Coin Boost” Icon
The “Coin Boost” icon differs depending on the coin-back rate.
(1) If the coin-back rate is 2% to 29%: 1 Arrow
(2) If the coin-back rate is 30% to 49%: 2 Arrows
(3) If the coin-back rate is 50% or more: 3 Arrows
* Coin-back rate based on your membership rank is not included in the “Coin Boost” icon. However, for the Store-wide Coin-back Campaign where sometimes the coin-back rate differs according to membership rank, the coin-back rate is included in the “Coin Boost” icon.
■ How to Check the Amount of Granted Coin(s)
Please check details of granted coins on the eBook’s details page or on the settlement screen.
■ Deadline for Coin Usage
Coins (including boosted coins) expire at the end of 5 months from purchase date.
* Coin expiration date is based on JST (Japan Standard Time).
* Please be noted that for some campaigns, granted coins expire at the end of 5 months from the campaign starting date.
Please confirm rules and conditions for each campaign page for details.