What is a “pre-order” function?
It is a function which enables you to purchase eBooks automatically on the date of delivery.
By “pre-ordering” eBook(s) on the Release Schedule, it allows you to automatically purchase eBook(s) on the delivery date.
Your pre-ordered eBooks can be confirmed on the “List of Pre-Ordered eBooks “ in My Account, and can be cancelled if it is before 11:59 PM (JST) on the day before the delivery date.
* The process for automatic purchase is performed sequentially, and may take up to 30 minutes to complete.
* The process for automatic purchase starts running from 12:00 AM (JST) on the delivery date. Therefore, you may not cancel your pre-order after 12:00 AM (JST) on the delivery date, even if the eBook has not been purchased yet.
There are two types of payment methods.
1. Credit Card
Full price of the pre-ordered eBook will be paid automatically with a credit card.
Full price of the pre-ordered eBook will be paid automatically with coin(s).
Payment method can be chosen from the “List of Pre-Ordered eBooks” in My Account. If you choose credit card as your payment method, please register your credit card from the [Register/Update Credit Card] button on this page.
* “Pre-order” function is not available for the iOS app store ([AppleID Store] screen on iOS app offered in Japanese language). Please pre-order eBooks from the web store when using iOS devices.
* When choosing “Coin” as your payment method, purchase will fail if there are not sufficient coins left in your account to pay for the full price of the eBook.
* In the campaign where pre-order purchase is conditional, the condition is not achieved if pre-order purchase fails.
* You cannot change the payment method by each title.
* Coupons cannot be used for automatic purchase when pre-ordering eBooks. For iOS/Android app, you may specify a device to automatically download the eBook after it gets purchased through the pre-order function. Please refer to details from here.