What are “Pre-order” and “Subscribe to Series” functions?
These functions enable you to purchase eBooks automatically on the date of delivery.
By pre-ordering an eBook or subscribing to simulpub series, you will be able to automatically purchase the latest issue of a volume/chapter and start reading from the timing of its release. Please be noted that you will not be able to cancel you pre-order/subscription once the purchase process starts.
1. “Pre-order” Function
By “pre-ordering” an eBook to be released in a future date, it allows you to automatically purchase the eBook and start reading from the timing of its release.
2. “Subscribe to Series” Function
You may “subscribe” to simulpub series from each title’s description or series page.
– Description page: Goblin Slayer, Chapter 34 (manga)
– Series page: Goblin Slayer Manga Serial
This function allows you to automatically purchase the latest issue of the series you’ve subscribed to, and start reading from the timing of its release. You may check the list of simulpub series you can subscribe to from the Manga Simulpubs page.
■Earn 5% more coin by “Pre-order” or “Subscribe to Series”
When an eBook is purchased through these functions, you will earn 5% more coins on top of coins granted based on your membership rank.
When purchasing 1,000 JPY (9.06 USD approx.) manga, and your membership rank is regular (coin-back rate = 5%).
You will be granted a total of 100 coins (=1,000 x 10%)
– Membership Rank: 5%
– Pre-order: 5%
■How to Check/Cancel Pre-ordered eBooks/Subscribed Series
You may cancel your pre-ordered eBooks/subscribed series from the List of Pre-ordered eBooks page.
Please cancel your pre-order/subscription at least 5 hours before the release date shown on the book details page in Pacific Time.
*Your pre-ordered eBook/subscribed series cannot be cancelled when the purchase process starts.
*We cannot accept returns or refunds after completing the purchase of a pre-ordered/subscribed eBook.
*You may also check the details of your “Device for Automatic Download” for pre-ordered eBooks/subscribed series from the List of Pre-ordered eBooks page.
There are two types of payment methods. You cannot change the payment method by each title.
1. Credit Card
Full price of the pre-ordered eBook will be paid automatically with a credit card.
Full price of the pre-ordered eBook will be paid automatically with coin(s).
Payment method can be chosen from the “List of Pre-Ordered eBooks” in My Account. If you choose credit card as your payment method, please register your credit card from the [Register/Update Credit Card] button on this page.
*Release date and price of eBooks may change without prior notice.
* We cannot accept returns or refunds after completing the purchase of a pre-ordered/subscribed eBook.
*Coins granted according to membership ranks are determined based on your membership rank at the timing of the eBook’s release date. Please refer to details about coins from the BOOK☆WALKER Coin page.
*Coins based on your rank and coins for pre-ordering/subscribing to series are granted together on the release date of the purchased eBook.
* Pre-order and subscribe to series function is not available for the iOS app store ([AppleID Store] screen on iOS app offered in Japanese language). Please pre-order eBooks or subscribe to series from the web store when using iOS devices.
* When choosing “Coin” as your payment method, purchase will fail if there are not sufficient coins left in your account to pay for the full price of the eBook.
* In the campaign where pre-order purchase is conditional, the condition is not achieved if pre-order purchase fails.
* You cannot change the payment method by each title.
* Coupons cannot be used for automatic purchase when pre-ordering eBooks or subscribing to series. For iOS/Android app, you may specify a device to automatically download the eBook after it gets purchased through the pre-order or subscribe to series function. Please refer to details from here.
*The amount of coins granted through pre-order/series subscription purchase is not shown on the “Order Confirmation“ email/message. Please check details on the Coin History page.